COVID-19 Business Update
The Steps We're Taking and How We Can Still Serve You
On behalf of the entire team at The Carpet Store, we would like to take a moment to say thank you for your loyalty and support.
At The Carpet Store, the health and safety of our customers and staff during the COVID-19 pandemic remains our highest priority.
ONTARIO FRAMEWORK CURRENT STATUS: Province wide emergency brake - Reopening Ontario Step 1
SHOWROOMS STATUS: OPEN AT 15% CAPACITY
- In-person shopping available - appointments highly encouraged
- Capacity limits of 15%.
- Curbside pick-up and delivery permitted.
- Guests must wear a mask or face covering and keep at least 2 metres (6 feet) apart inside when lining up and gathering outside.
- Guest must answer screening questions about COVID-19 symptoms and exposure before entering.
*More information on store policies and procedures under this framework can be found below.
To Our Valued Customers,
Effective June 11, 2021, our showroom is open to the public at 15% capacity under Ontario’s Step 1 of the Roadmap to Reopen. We will continue to follow the Region of Waterloo Public Health guidelines during this time and have established further company safety protocols you may read below.
For those customers who visit our showrooms, we encourage you to book an appointment in advance to ensure that physical distancing guidelines are met. If the showroom has reached capacity, you will be asked to wait outside until space permits or book an appointment for another time/date. We kindly ask that you bring your own face-covering and limit your party to two people and children are kept at home.
Customer Showroom Entrance Procedure
Step 1: Sign in upon entering the showroom.
Step 2: Wait at the front desk before proceeding into the showroom. You will be greeted by a representative.
Step 3: We will provide hand sanitizer for your use and gloves if requested. The use of face-covering/masks is mandatory – available upon request.
Step 4: Enter the showroom with a staff member’s approval. Respect social distancing from staff and other customers. Please limit the number of items you touch or interact with.
Precautions In Place
- Mandatory face-covering/mask policy in place for staff and customers at all times.
- Hand sanitizer is available at all entrances, on all staff desks and in offices, and throughout the facility. Masks and gloves are available upon request.
- Capacity limits in place so guests and staff can stay at least 2 metres (6 feet) apart.
- Staff are to practice frequent hand washing/sanitizing as well as clean and disinfect often-touched surfaces, samples, and equipment to maintain a clean and healthy environment.
- If any staff are feeling unwell, has been out of the country, or has been in close contact with someone with COVID-19 (as determined by public health), they will be required to stay home and take the Ontario COVID-19 Self-Assessment. The staff member will be permitted to come back to work once cleared to do from the Self-Assessment and/or meets requirements of the Ontario Self-isolation and Return to Work procedures
- If any customers are unwell or show symptoms of COVID-19 they will be asked to leave.
Showroom Appointments Encouraged
- Although our showroom is open to the public, we do have maximum capacity limits in place. If the showroom has reached capacity, customers will be asked to wait outside until space permits or book an appointment for another time/date.
- Please call us to schedule an in-store appointment in one of our showrooms.
Contactless Curbside Pick-up Available
- We continue to offer contactless curbside pick-up for your orders or samples.
- Please call ahead to schedule your pickup and receive instructions. We can take care of all outstanding payments over the phone or through secure online payment.
Sample Return Policy
- We have a designated area at the main entrance of our showrooms for sample returns and that will undergo a sanitizing process. Please do not put samples back into showroom displays.
- Call us if you would prefer a curbside sample return and a staff member will be happy to meet you.
We are always open at www.thecarpetstoreinc.com with our online product catalogues and design tools. Contact us to place your order and to arrange contactless curb-side pick-up.
Contact Us @ 519-743-6905
We are also accessible and can be contacted via email at email@example.com and commit to a prompt response during this time.
Showroom Hours of Operation: https://thecarpetstoreinc.com/pages/contacts
Thank you for your cooperation. We wish you all good health and safety.
The Carpet Store Kitchener Team