Shop at Home
The Carpet Store brings the in-store shopping experience to you with Shop-at-Home.
This free service is ideal for a wide range of Canadians. Introducing this innovative shopping option is just another way we're serving you better. Discover how Shop-at-Home works and how it can benefit you.
How It Works
Our Shop-at-Home service couldn't be simpler. Firstly, you contact us to arrange an appointment. You can do this in one of two ways:
- Complete the online contact form on the right and wait for us to get back to you within 24 to 48 hours. If you submit the form on a weekend or public holiday, you can expect a call from us on the next business day.
- Call us at 519-743-6905. Our associates will have a brief chat with you about the products you need, your budget, and your tastes. The information they learn will help them identify the right products for your needs. If you've seen something you really like on our website, make sure to mention it so a sales representative can bring a sample to your home.
- Finally, we visit you with preselected flooring or wall tile samples that meet your personal needs.
While our service is called Shop-at-Home, we'll happily come to your business or another location if that suits you better. Our sales representatives love talking customers through the range of products and answering their questions.
You can then purchase the items you love or keep looking. You're under no obligation with our free service, so there's no stress.
Why Choose this Service?
Our customers love the benefits of our Shop-at-Home service. These are just some of the reasons more Canadians choose Shop-at-Home:
- See how samples complement your existing decor and colour palette.
- Shop at home when it's convenient for you, ideal for busy professionals.
- Shop without leaving your home, ideal for parents who struggle to organize shopping outings with kids.
- Shop in the comfort of your own home for a more relaxed experience.
- Benefit from the insights and product knowledge of our trained sales representatives. They may suggest items you hadn't imagined.
- Enjoy personalized one-on-one assistance. In-store sales assistants are often busy juggling the demands of several customers. Our Shop-at-Home sales representatives are simply there to serve you.