The Carpet Store Kitchener has a great selection of patterned carpets. These "Cut Pile and Loop" style carpets will compliment any setting.
The stain resistant cut & uncut carpet option is made to last under medium foot traffic.
A cut and loop is a style of carpet that is made by combining looped fibers with cut (straight) ones. This allows the manufacturer to create a design in the carpet, which can be geometric or abstract.
The primary advantage to cut and loop style is the appearance. Cut and loop patterns provide nice texture and visual interest to a carpet.
Cut and loop styles of carpet can make beautiful area rugs, as they can offer a subtle pattern in an endless selection of colors. Having an area rug made out of a broadloom in this style can offer the trendy texture of the rug, without the long-term worry of a worn-out look.
DreamWeaver Finishing Touch Carpet, Beaulieu's Escape to Bali, and Shaw's Free Spirit Cashmere are all great in-stock options available at The Carpet Store in Kitchener.
The Tryesse Pro collection by Beaulieu Canada is the flooring you’ve been dreaming about. These stunningly textured and designed carpets make for wonderful flooring choices.
- Available in 9 stunning colours: Beige Clay, Hail Cloud, Honesty, Macramé, Misty Horizon, Pale Faces, Pilgrim’s Path, Soft Cameo, Teak Glow
- Style Name: Souvenir From Canada
- Installation Pattern Repeat: 24” wide x 16.5” long
- Fibre Type: 100% BCF Solution-Dyed Polyester
- Manufactured by Beaulieu Canada